Saturday, February 14, 2009

Entry #1 ~*~ I am in LOVE

OMG! I can’t believe it. I have fallen completely and totally in love. Really, truly, madly, passionately in love. It’s not like with any of the others. They were unimportant and immature. Romeo is a real man, my soulmate. Our eyes met tonight. We spotted each other across the room at the party, and it was love at first sight.It was like we were the only 2 people in the room. We talked and then.... he kissed me. My head and my heart went floating in the air on a cloud.

All is not well though. There is a problem.... He is a Montague! Not a Jones or a Smith. A Montague. I am soooo unlucky in love. My cousin Tybalt saw him and they almost got into a fight. Luckily my Dad was there and he came to the rescue and calmed everybody down. This is when we met. Maybe I can send my nurse to see him. Nurse is a sweetie and she may be able to help us get together. She can be trusted, but I don’t know if she can handle the job. Anyway, she’s all I’ve got. I hope that she can help us.

JULIET

No comments:

Post a Comment